• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Black Fleece for your lady.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Does it run small-ish like men's BF? My wife has, erhm, some boobage and I hope she can get it into this dress...

Originally Posted by YoungAmerican
My wife's is a BB2, and she usually wears a 4, and it fits fine. She has some boobage. It's small-ish, but be optimistic.

My wife would love that dress.

She's recently come into some boobage.
laugh.gif

My bigger concern is her hippage - she's got them "Joan from Mad Men hips" going on. And while she generally wears between a 4-6 petite, I am worried that the BF women's line is cut too slim to accomodate her figure.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
My wife would love that dress. She's recently come into some boobage.
laugh.gif
My bigger concern is her hippage - she's got them "Joan from Mad Men hips" going on. And while she generally wears between a 4-6 petite, I am worried that the BF women's line is cut too slim to accomodate her figure.

Recently? Has she reached puberty or gotten implants?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
is the sizing run true or small on these? also do you know if the dress means it come with all 3 pieces as the model suggests?

I don't think it comes in 3 pieces... there's the dress and the cape, which are sold separately. What's the third piece?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
I don't think it comes in 3 pieces... there's the dress and the cape, which are sold separately. What's the third piece?

i thought it was a skirt , a blouse or top, and the cape. sorry i guess it is just a whole dress underneath the cape.
my wife wears a size 2 usually i hope the bb2 can fit

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recently? Has she reached puberty or gotten implants?

Moot point, as only BB0 is left.
ffffuuuu.gif
I should have jumped on it a few minutes ago.

Recently as in the last year. She was VERY thin for a long time (underweight, IMO).

She's now at what I consider to be a healthy weight for her and DAMN they came outta nowhere.

. . . not that I'm complaining.
biggrin.gif

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
Moot point, as only BB0 is left.
ffffuuuu.gif
I should have jumped on it a few minutes ago.

Recently as in the last year. She was VERY thin for a long time (underweight, IMO). Recently she's at what I consider to be a healthy weight for her and DAMN they came outta nowhere.

. . . not that I'm complaining.
biggrin.gif

Aren't surprises nice?
smile.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

withstyle

Reaction score
thanks guys - I think the lady will be happy.

the bb1 which she wears was sold out (just 45 minutes since the first post!) but the BB2 should be easily tailorable which she'll need anyways.

withstyle

Reaction score
yes - she typically wears a 2 and is definitely a BB1 in black fleece (she has a few of their dresses)

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by withstyle
thanks guys - I think the lady will be happy.

the bb1 which she wears was sold out (just 45 minutes since the first post!) but the BB2 should be easily tailorable which she'll need anyways.

Gotta love the SF effect ... even women's clothing sells out instantly after a PSA! No wonder we have all sorts of industry types lurking all over these pages ...

withstyle

Reaction score
I must have got the last BB2 - order processed around 1:45.

my wife is already flipping out (via e-mail) over the bargain. she often gets jealous over my B&S "deals"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads