• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: BB Corporate Discount taking 28% to 38% off online suits/jackets YMMV

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was taking a look at some BB suits and jackets and I checked to see how much my BB corporate discount would take off. To my surprise it took off 28% off on a single 1818 suit and 38% on the Fitzgerald Navy Blazer! I ordered two blazers in 36 and 38 for $340 each plus taxes and shipping.

I just tried one of their $1900 GF suits and it took 46% off!!!

Get a BB corporate membership from Borders Rewards (google it) right now if you need it.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm only getting 15% on the GF tux

sjg22

Reaction score
I checked this out and it's showing up as 30% off (excluding taxes and shipping) on a 1818 Regent for me ($998 becomes just over $700). No discount on sale or clearance merchandise. This looks like a solid deal.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems like the discount is only greater than 15% for Suits/Sport Coats/Blazers.

Post anything you find out.

alphaO888

Reaction score
It's asking for an organization id and pin - where can I get one? Is this just for actual corporate members?

jungshoe

Reaction score
i went to the flagship store on rodeo today to pick up some shirts and they had a bunch of black fleece suits on sale for 60% off, including solid navy. they even had a few of the caruso-made ones from a few seasons back. maybe the discount would work on those.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jungshoe
i went to the flagship store on rodeo today to pick up some shirts and they had a bunch of black fleece suits on sale for 60% off, including solid navy. they even had a few of the caruso-made ones from a few seasons back. maybe the discount would work on those.

Were the Caruso-made BBBF suits of a longer length?

jungshoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl

i tried on bb1 and a bb2, they were probably a litte shorter than a typical a 38/40s (i'd estimate ~ 28" boc)

david3558

Reaction score
The site's down maybe it's a fluke, stuff like this happens to J.Crew all the time haha.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It showed a 32% discount off the Milano dbl breasted.
Of course it also shows not scheduled to ship until 5/7 so I cancelled.

(The BB site saying it's down is an hourly occurrence. Try again.)

JakeLA

Reaction score
The big discounts seem to be limited to the suits and sport coats with the red "buy 2 for..." text.

The aforementioned Milano DB suit plus the gingham blazer added up to
$600 off a $1600 total.

What exactly is this "poplin wool" the DB suit is supposedly made of?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
Yes, the Caruso suits are slightly longer than the current ones made by Southwick.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alphaO888
It's asking for an organization id and pin - where can I get one? Is this just for actual corporate members?

Log in to the Borders site again, go to the BB offer again and the info will be right below the radio button that takes you to BB.
teacha.gif

ak622

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I picked up blue fitz blazer on 38% off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics