• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

    We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

    The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

    Fok and the Styleforum Team.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA: BB 25% OFF Friends and Family Going on Now.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
0
FYI:


Brooks Brothers Dec 4th - 8th is having F&F 25% off.
 

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,305
Reaction score
1,618
BTW, much of their footwear selection is already 25% off and they are letting you do 25% on top of 25%. In addition, there is free shipping on orders $200+. So shoes that are normally $488 are going for $275 + tax, shipped!

That's friggin' insane!

Let the frenzy begin?
 

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Biggskip
BTW, much of their footwear selection is already 25% off and they are letting you do 25% on top of 25%. In addition, there is free shipping on orders $200+. So shoes that are normally $488 are going for $275 + tax, shipped!

That's friggin' insane!

Let the frenzy begin?


Time to get your Sargents now.
 

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
2,454
Reaction score
571
I was just mucking around but you could pick up a $650.00 suit and basicly get some peals for free if you bought both in the clearance section. Not a bad collective deal.

My copy of the email said you have to spend more then $300.00.
 

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
5,058
Reaction score
24
Yeah, if you buy those brown bluchers and chukkas together, the total after the discount is $348 for both pairs.. Not a bad deal it seems.
 

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
10,883
Reaction score
49
Originally Posted by A Canuker
I was just mucking around but you could pick up a $650.00 suit and basicly get some peals for free if you bought both in the clearance section. Not a bad collective deal.

My copy of the email said you have to spend more then $300.00.


This is true.
 

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,305
Reaction score
1,618
Originally Posted by grimslade
I don't think monks are "cool."

BUt a nice pair of sleek chelseas might fit the bill.


Hey, Grim, from a post you put on a thread I started yesterday. What you do you think of the Chelseas at BB?
 

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
10,883
Reaction score
49
Originally Posted by Biggskip
Hey, Grim, from a post you put on a thread I started yesterday. What you do you think of the Chelseas at BB?

I think they look good. They're not especially "cool," but they're nicely lasted and I'm sure the leather quality is good.
 

forex

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
6,641
Reaction score
209
Don't forget about my Merchandise credit thread,save some more!!
I just placed an order for bunch of things myself,25% discounted shoes and plus 25% off,that's a sweet deal.
 

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
10,883
Reaction score
49
Originally Posted by forex
Don't forget about my Merchandise credit thread,save some more!!
I just placed an order for bunch of things myself,25% discounted shoes and plus 25% off,that's a sweet deal.


Why didn't you use your merchandise credit?
 

randallr

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
4,049
Reaction score
5
Can these deals be had in the stores also?
 

forex

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
6,641
Reaction score
209
Originally Posted by grimslade
Why didn't you use your merchandise credit?


I did,I have more and want to sell them before I end up using them.Too many purchases recently.
 

randallr

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
4,049
Reaction score
5
Forex give us a link to this thread
 

randallr

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
4,049
Reaction score
5
Oh damn thats too much. How is the BB calf line? I like the lightweight antique tan brown wingtip
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 71 8.5%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 49 5.9%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 25 3.0%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 22 2.6%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 17 2.0%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 7 0.8%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 9 1.1%
  • 100+

    Votes: 53 6.4%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
429,208
Messages
9,230,177
Members
193,756
Latest member
glupainnui
Top