• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: BArneys designer sale

antsonysf

Reaction score
Tomorrow dec. 3 Barneys will be marking down more designer shoes like Lanvin, Raf, and others. Just a heads up for everybody. This goes along for clothing that has not been marked down yet. Get it while its around.

King Leer

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if they will be marking down APC or RRL?

antsonysf

Reaction score
Those have already been marked down in our store.

King Leer

Reaction score
Where is your store? I'm in NYC and they were still all full price in both the Co-Op on 18th St and Barneys uptown

ennui

Reaction score
If this is the same person I talked with this morning, then he is a sales associate in Men's shoes at the SF Barney's. He went to the extra trouble of calling other stores for something in my size, and actually called me back. Heck of a lot better customer service than I get at some other places.
thumbs-up.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dswang
If this is the same person I talked with this morning, then he is a sales associate in Men's shoes at the SF Barney's. He went to the extra trouble of calling other stores for something in my size, and actually called me back. Heck of a lot better customer service than I get at some other places.
thumbs-up.gif

+1 to the customer service at the SF store. I was there earlier today and left very pleased with their service.

antsonysf

Reaction score
Blue Lanvin Low>? Then that was me.

Originally Posted by dswang
thumbs-up.gif

8bpc

Reaction score
The Fiorentini + Baker Eternity 745 leather ankle boot wasn't on sale initially, will this model be discounted now?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barneys SF has some good sales staff. My guy is Joseph and he sends me cards (aww)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
anyone know how the F+B 747 shoes size? I've read F+B runs large and small, but can't find anything on sizing for this particular model.

RP had some info

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads