• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

    Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA: Austin Reed Camel Cashmere Coats

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
6,725
Reaction score
1,314
In their Regent Street store in London they have double breasted 100% cashmere camel coloured coats reduced from £600 to £250. I tried one on and the fit and cut is very nice. Seemed to have all sizes. I would buy one myself if I didn't have a double breasted overcoat in navy already.
 

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
4,927
Reaction score
1,176
Originally Posted by jimmyoneill
In their Regent Street store in London they have double breasted 100% cashmere camel coloured coats reduced from £600 to £250. I tried one on and the fit and cut is very nice. Seemed to have all sizes. I would buy one myself if I didn't have a double breasted overcoat in navy already.

I also spotted those. I hardly see anyone wearing camel coats anymore - can't say I've ever been a fan of the colour.
 

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
6,725
Reaction score
1,314
Originally Posted by StephenStyle
I also spotted those. I hardly see anyone wearing camel coats anymore - can't say I've ever been a fan of the colour.

I just tried it on with a navy double breasted suit and it looked wonderful. Quite like the Sartorialist photographs from Milan & Rome.
 

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
4,927
Reaction score
1,176
Originally Posted by jimmyoneill
I just tried it on with a navy double breasted suit and it looked wonderful. Quite like the Sartorialist photographs from Milan & Rome.

Maybe I've always paired them up with the wrong suit. Also, every time I see a camel coat I always think of the inevitable (This time next year rodders...) Americans will probably not suffer from this...
 

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

  • Suit, shirt, and tie

  • Suit and shirt, no tie

  • Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

  • Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

  • Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

  • Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
483,440
Messages
10,287,483
Members
216,240
Latest member
Rokowitzky
Top