PSA APC 30% off

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sportin_life, Nov 26, 2011.

1. sportin_life

sportin_life Senior member

Not the hugest sale but was in the market for some APC's and saw that Azalea has them 25% off at the moment (~ $131). Since APC's are never on sale for the raw selvedge, this seems like a good bargain. They also have some other random APC stuff and the website is 25% off sitewide.

They have very few sizes left in New Standard, but still have a full range in Rescues, Petit Standard, New Cures, NS black when I just checked out.

Link: http://www.azaleasf.com/page/return...pageSize=60&currSort=score&sortDirection=desc

Code: blkfri25

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Wow, this is almost unheard of, given that APC doesn't let its stockists discount for shit.

Thanks!

edit: damn autocorrect

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011

3. matt1985

matt1985 Senior member

+1 thanks for the heads up!

4. sportin_life

sportin_life Senior member

Will be interesting. I can't figure out my size in these jeans! I recently bought NS 30 and Rescue 30's from the retail APC store in Hollywood.

The NS 30 fit tight (seems like a 29 or true 30?), while the Rescues fit way too big (to the point they fall off, waist is like 33-34)...

Ended up grabbing NS 31 and Rescue 28 from this sale and will just return the ones I bought. Hopefully these sizes work out better!