• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Allen Edmonds 15% off at retail when you buy 2 pairs

soupcxan

Reaction score
I was in the AE store today and they said they would take 15% off the total when you buy 2 pairs (of undiscounted shoes) starting on April 16 (they said I could have it early). You can find better prices online, but some may prefer to shop retail - this helps lower the price gap.

ProfessorShak

Reaction score
Do the retail stores ever offer discounts on single purchase items?

I'm looking to purchase the strand in dk brwn and they don't have them on eBay or other sites in my size.

factorial

Reaction score
It's actually 15% off storewide, you don't have to buy multiple pairs. Excludes "Crosstown Collection" (the new $199 glued sole shoes) and the "Timeless Classics Collection" (unfortunately for you, the Strand is included in that). Still, you might be able to get a sales associate to give you the 15% on the Strand anyway. Also additional discounts on Wendell, Pomona, Vincent, Campbell, and Mitchell (50% off when you buy another pair).
09SpringSale_1.jpg
It's a good deal if you want one of those pairs 50% off, or don't have time to bargain shop for a pair of PAs or something, but not spectacular otherwise.

osc

Reaction score
I think the 15% off also applies to seconds and discontinued models....

15% off retail isn't that great as a JAB corporate card nets 20% off

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those campbell's are nice.

ProfessorShak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by osc
I think the 15% off also applies to seconds and discontinued models....

15% off retail isn't that great as a JAB corporate card nets 20% off

yes but how would one obtain a JABank Corp card?

osc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ProfessorShak
yes but how would one obtain a JABank Corp card?

Basically any relatively large corporation is part of the JAB offering...Try visiting your local JAB and quote your company. They also provide cards to AAA members. Worst comes to worst, from what I've read on AAAC, AAAC forum member (>100 posts) get the discount too.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
It is hard NOT to get the Jos A Bank card.

davidsj

Reaction score
I got 15% off a few days ago and I only bought one pair of shoes...this is on their Madison ave. store. But then I asked as soon as I walked in the door, "can I get 15% off if I buy a pair of shoes?"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads