• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: additional 40% off on clearance Land's End Canvas

inq89

Reaction score
Not sure if been posted already but thought I'd get the word out. Ends today (Wednesday 26th). Shame free shipping isn't included like usual, but still a great deal. Just purchased two V necks, the Shaker Shawl, and Heritage chino for $67 total.

Canvas40, pin 1234

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Thanks, that's a great deal.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good deal. How about the fit? Are the cardigans slim? And the polos?

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Good deal. How about the fit? Are the cardigans slim? And the polos?

Sweaters and Trousers are fairly slim. Don't have any of the polos.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I bought a bunch of Polos for 5 bucks each to go to the gym. Either way it won't matter much if the fit is fantastic or not. Thanks for the code!

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Well, I bought a bunch of Polos for 5 bucks each to go to the gym. Either way it won't matter much if the fit is fantastic or not. Thanks for the code!

Polos at the gym?

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by krspdla
Anyone have the poplin shirts?
the "Canvas" shirts in Sm-Med-Lrg don't fit me properly, so I had to send the two size large shirts back, but they appear to be constructed similarly to everything else they sell. Fit is consistent across the LE brand, though some shirts are neater than others. Almost all these days have loose threads and require considerable cleaning up before wear. Buttons are nice and thick, I like that compared to offerings of several years ago. Some patterned shirts exhibit misalignment at collars and cuffs that annoys me but at this price point is acceptable.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
Polos at the gym?

Gym and salsa lessons, actually. Plus, I don't sweat much, so I just wear them on the way home when I often stop at a grocery store or at a friends garage for a beer. I really hate stepping out of the house in t-shirts, especially since all I bought lately were v-necks.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by krspdla
Anyone have the poplin shirts?

I bought a regular shirt there once. The sleeves and armholes were humongous. Wouldn't recommend without trying on first.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
Polos at the gym?
I've worn my golfing polo shirts to the gym on more than one occasion, the kind that wick moisture well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads