1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PSA: 50% off at Ralph Lauren / 40% off Sale Items, Marlows for under $400+tax

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Saenek, Sep 27, 2011.

1. hookem12387

hookem12387 Senior member

Haha, I went tts on my pennies and they're a tiny bit too big. I could have dropped, dealt with an uncomfortable break in, and they'd have then been foot clingingly perfect. Moral of the story: try 'em on.

2. ruben

ruben Senior member

Thanks!
    That's kinda why I ask:

I went TTS on the pennies, but after a couple days of painful wear decided I should have sized up, so I bought 1/2 size bigger.

3. md2010

md2010 Senior member

yep. I have wide feet. and c&j lasts are stuffed. c&j 7.5E is a us8D. but they fit about 1/4 size too small for me. I went to us8.5 and that is 1/4 too large.