PSA- 200+ pairs of Zegna by Incotex, Mabitex, Incotex @ Daffys Madison ave.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Steven Aver, Feb 23, 2009.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Despite the recent frenzy, I'm still in the market for 32s or 34s. Please hit me up if you have any to unload. And despite knowing what the sellers paid, which was fairly easy to guess, I don't mind paying a premium because they're still taking the time to take photos, measurements, etc., and I don't have access to these type of deals where I live. A win-win in my book.

2. mussel

mussel Senior member

I hate lurkers/flippers. I think all PSA should be limited to posters with at least 100 post counts.

3. Steven Aver

Steven Aver Senior member

Yes, Thanks Steve.

I think I may have found the most badass pair of red pants I've ever encountered.

Did you get the Zegna in Red? I really wanted a pair but passed for the pastel red

4. mussel

mussel Senior member

I have been getting hate mail overnight in regards to this thread, and I really do not think its appropiate. Its coming from Incotex and Mabitex sellers in B&S. Is such a PSA really wrong of me? Why is it other PSA's are praised? Its uncalled for IMO. Ive been told that I have screwed all the B&S sellers. It ridiculous. I created this thread as a service to the community....

Thanks Steve, you've the community a great service. Can you post some the hate mails without revealing the authors' ID?

5. KaiserSose

KaiserSose Senior member

Did you get the Zegna in Red? I really wanted a pair but passed for the pastel red

I did. I haven't gotten a chance to try them on yet, but they look real slim which is exactly what I like. The ones you picked up last night actually inspired the 8am trip out there.

6. WhateverYouLike

WhateverYouLike Senior member

Thanks Steve, you've the community a great service. Can you post some the hate mails without revealing the authors' ID?

+1 Sounds like good reading.

7. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

I have been getting hate mail overnight in regards to this thread, and I really do not think its appropiate. Its coming from Incotex and Mabitex sellers in B&S. Is such a PSA really wrong of me? Why is it other PSA's are praised? Its uncalled for IMO. Ive been told that I have screwed all the B&S sellers. It ridiculous. I created this thread as a service to the community....

Keep it up! I sell on B&S but I agree with you.

8. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Please reveal the messages in its entirety - names and all.

9. Steven Aver

Keep it up! I sell on B&S but I agree with you.

I sell quite frequently on B&S too! Thanks

10. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

Please reveal the messages in its entirety - names and all.

[​IMG] for the content, but I could do without the names.

11. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

[​IMG] for the content, but I could do without the names.

I think the benefit of the names is to distinguish the "friendly" sellers from the others.

12. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

I went thre at 10 this morning, there was nothing there... did I miss something?

13. Steven Aver

14. Steven Aver

I went thre at 10 this morning, there was nothing there... did I miss something?

You looked through all 4 of those huge racks to the left, plus the various small racks that are against all the support beams in the store?

I cant believe it!

15. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

I have to be blind... 44/mad? I didnt see one pair of Zegnas... I was half a sleep though. I guess I shall be going at lunch. I went in the door and straight and saw a rack of pants. So I should go to the left, perpendicular to the package check? I didnt see any pastel colors on those racks, they all looked like boring khaki and such.