• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prudish Girlfriends?

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crazyquik
You have a size 0 preppy girlfriend that is great at home and not throwing it at every body in the club or on the beach, and this is a problem because.....................
eh.gif

Is she your gf or your trophy to show other boys? If the latter, enjoy the homoerotic part of the scene more directly by leaving the gf out of the loop.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shes not preppy.

Have you seen New Order's music video for "Temptation?" She's like that.
smile.gif

Id post the YouTube but its blocked here at work.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, STFU and enjoy your chick.
laugh.gif
She sounds awesome. She's modest? Who cares, you are supposed to want the good ones for the long term. This sounds like the kind of petty thing that bothers you know, but if the relationship were to end, you would feel like an idiot for actually caring about it. Then you'll be saying to your self how "you don't know what you have 'till you lose it."

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
Shes not preppy.

Have you seen New Order's music video for "Temptation?" She's like that.
smile.gif

Id post the YouTube but its blocked here at work.

If she dresses like that too, you don't have a problem. I guess this is just something you're going to need to work out on your own. How old are your two?

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that we've established that Jesse's concerns are baseless, and he is a lucky fellow, can this thread be derailed into a "Girls in Sweaters and Pearls" thread?

main489.jpg

e97ef3bf-9319-41f3-aa15-ccb61151ad02___Selected.jpg

ae0fb6d8-e227-467c-be00-498fd75033f6___Selected.jpg

3edd8847-4711-4071-88c3-a8513e261129___Selected.jpg

Where-in-the-world-adare.jpg

madrasgirl3.jpg

madrasgirl2.jpg

madrasgirl1.jpg

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG keep going with this.

MODS PLS RENAME THREAD.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
If she dresses like that too, you don't have a problem. I guess this is just something you're going to need to work out on your own. How old are your two?

26 and 28. I just want everything to be perfect so I can seal the deal once and for all. Is all. Also.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro
Now that we've established that Jesse's concerns are baseless, and he is a lucky fellow, can this thread be derailed into a "Girls in Sweaters and Pearls" thread?
Best threak ever.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't care if a girl dresses modestly or not. It isn't a big deal. However, I cannot fathom wanting my wife to dress like a preppy. They are women, not men, which means no loafers, no madras and no Lily ******* Pulitzer.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
iammatt has obviously never seen the boy by band lookbooks

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like where this thread is going.

Moar sundresses plz kthx

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
iammatt has obviously never seen the boy by band lookbooks
I grew up with these kinds of girls. The whole prep girl thing is a big turn off for me.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
I don't know about you but the women's section of the J Crew website gets me hot.
devil.gif

inlove.gif
Preppy girls.

+10000

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Alright, so **** that showing off in public ****. As long as you are getting the goods at home, you are good to go. A lot of those chicks that go out in belly shirts and booty shorts suck in the sack. If you have to pick one, you got the good deal.
There are superficial people I hate. They make threads like this. There are superficial people I love. They make posts like this.
Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro
Now that we've established that Jesse's concerns are baseless, and he is a lucky fellow, can this thread be derailed into a "Girls in Sweaters and Pearls"
Please stop. I'm from Connecticut.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads