1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRPS Experts (Rambler Fit)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by roguetheory, Jul 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. roguetheory

roguetheory Senior member

My apologies for starting a new thread on this, it's kind of urgent so please sympathize! :)

I'm looking at purchasing a pair of non-raw, per-distressed PRPS Noir Ramblers online in a size 32" waist and I'm trying to figure out if they'll fit or not.The only pair of PRPS jeans which I own are the original boot-cut Dark Burners, which are quite snug and tight in the thighs, since I have rather large thighs. Interestingly after inquiring with the buyer I was given these measurements for the Ramblers:

Directly under crotch: 29cm
    7cm down the crotch: 27.5cm

Having given my Dark Burners a quick measure, they come to 28cm directly under the crotch, which is quite confusing considering they're meant to be a "relaxed" fit pair, with the Ramblers supposedly being a "tight-slim ft". If somebody with these two pairs could give me a comparison that would be very much appreciated! Also is the Rambler a straight cut or does it have a taper?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. roguetheory

roguetheory Senior member

3. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

PRPS isn't too popular around here...

try denimblog or mynudies, amongst other sites

hope that helps

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012