• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Proxy Request: Uniqlo NY

DeadDJ

Reaction score
After missing out on a shirt I was looking for and seeing demand in the Slim Chino thread, I'm throwing up a request for a Uniqlo NY proxy that others may join if they want. I'm going to say right now I'm not looking for someone to go out of their way because what I want is in short supply and thus possibly unavailable, just if you're in the area or planning on going anyways.

Online store: store.uniqlo.com (you'll need google translator and probably a Japanese proxy)
FYI: for phone order for Uniqlo NY toll free is 877-486-4756
But like someone else said, I still haven't been able to get someone to pick up. And I still have no idea if they'll ship out of state.

I'm looking to get a SMALL GREY Uniqlo x Tim Hamilton Club Collar shirt.

If you're willing to proxy: what are your terms? I saw a proxy offer in SuFu (pick up only if the product is on hold that's why I'm asking here) that said 10% of purchase cost + shipping, but all things are negotiable.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Janis just picked up at that number for me. You can also try [email protected]

They will ship out of state.

That said, be VERY specific with what you order, and keep in mind their stock turns over quickly--they may not have what you want and don't necessarily have the same inventory as the JP and UK Web stores.

Sincerely, a two-time orderer and eventual satisfied customer
smile.gif

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Well crap. Thanks for the info, I'll just have to be more persistent. I'll just keep calling instead of clogging the board.

entropy_00

Reaction score
I picked up a red and a grey club collar shirt 2 weeks ago in Medium...the Medium
is a very slim fit..and in fact, I'm going to return it as it's a bit too snug.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
WHOA! Cocostella would like a medium red. Hit him up if you feel. I'm a little bitter. I want a red and a grey. http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=62393 EDIT: HA! My thread wasn't a total waste. Oh, and uh, if you don't mind, would you proxy me if I can't get through on the phone for some reason?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by entropy_00
I picked up a red and a grey club collar shirt 2 weeks ago in Medium...the Medium
is a very slim fit..and in fact, I'm going to return it as it's a bit too snug.

What size are you normally? Height/weight?

Deluks917

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
Well crap. Thanks for the info, I'll just have to be more persistent. I'll just keep calling instead of clogging the board.

I've never found uniqlo especially slim in fact I'd say its a bit boxy.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Deluks917
I've never found uniqlo especially slim in fact I'd say its a bit boxy.
Yeah, those who normally purchase Uniqlo say it's quite boxy and cut for a normal person. However, I've seen at least 4 or 5 people say the Hamilton Club Collar shirts are cut slimmer than a normal Uniqlo shirt.

Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
I was at Uniqlo today and I don't remember seeing any smalls. I think the only small I saw was one grey ziper jacket and a pair of the grey jeans.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
BYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Chrono: I finally got through to Uniqlo NY. The woman was very helpful. She gave me two depressing bits of news.
1) After a day of searching through 4 hidden locations in the stoer, she could only find a blue club collar.
2) Extremely limited edition so no more shipments expected.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Yeah, here's to hoping. I saw your WAYWT with the blue one and I almost reconsidered buying it. If I see another red I'll try to direct attention to you. But if you grab a grey over me I'll come at you like a spider monkey
smack.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads