1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Provita German Vintage 1940 Wrist Watch Swiss Movement Cal. AS 984

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by jlconley, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlconley

jlconley Well-Known Member

• This is a mechanical wind PROVITA watch, which was German made in the 1940's (watch case made by Robert Winter - R&W) with a SWISS movement.
    • This watch runs on a SWISS Movement -cal. AS 984.
    • Provita watches were well known and a landmark watch factory until right around 1980.
    • This unique watch is in excellent condition, works extremely well and runs very strong.
    • It is a solid watch with no problems has a tight crown and movement and no known problems per my professional watch-smith who I just had service and inspect it last week.
    • This Provita is a "Large size" watch - 45mm lug tip to lug tip, 39mm case width w/o crown, 42mm with crown, 10mm case thickness, 19mm width between lugs, with fixed pins.
    • It has an old, used but authentic possibly original brown leather strap.
    • It will also come with a new 10" NATO strap in black
    • SHIPPING TO CONUS $5 Priority Mail, OUTSIDE CONUS PM ME FOR EXACT POSTAGE COST ONLY NO EXTRA CHARGES

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.