• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Proper going price for HF/HSM at Mens Wearhouse

dbraunsdorf

Reaction score
I found some nice HF and HSM at Men's Wearhouse last week. HF had the embroidered needle and thread, inside left jacket, and was made in USA. HSM featured the gold logo inside.

Price was about 1100- for HF, 700- for HSM. Is this too expensive for these brands? (I didn't buy yet). Thanks in advance.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hell yeh. Aim for 50% off that.

jeff13007

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well they are having a buy one get one free right now so thats technically 50% off

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've found mainline HF suits at Norstrom Rack, Syms, and Filene's for anywhere b/w $300-500 on a regular basis in most sizes. NR and Filenes usually bring them in at around $600 but mark them down 25% pretty quickly. If you stalk them enough you can find 50% off the $600 price. I have.

HSM Gold Trumpeter usually hit the discounters at $375 and can fall to around $200 all said and done..

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are supporting Men's Wearhouse in any way, you are nothing but the right hand of the devil.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.