1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Proper Care for Lambskin Leather Jacket?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by furo, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Steve Horvath

Steve Horvath New Member

Hello Folks in need of help for Lambskin Leather Jackets!

Recently I bought and used "Mr. Leather, Cleaner & Conditioner" from Amazon,com on my lambskin Italian full length leather coat. The application was easy with a spray bottle and a dry lint free clothe, but after the solution is rubbed in with the clothe, one needs to put in some elbow grease to make the leather shine again. After the initial application I let the coat hang in the closet for a few days before I began to shine it with a lint free cloth and the results were remarkably nice, compared to other products I've tried so far. In closing, for lambskin jackets I recommend the Mr.Leather, cleaner and conditioner made by Northern Labs, Inc. 5800 West Dr., Manitowoc, WI 54220 USA. Tel +001-920-684-7137, www.mr-leather.com