• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

**Project Astoria**

Cantahente

Reaction score
What up,

I wanted to put this out there for those of you who live in and Around the New York City area:

Come December 1st: Some guys from the Community and myself are moving into a 6 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Astoria Queens.

We are looking for 2 people to fill up two rooms upstairs.

The whole house is currently being renovated and won't be ready until December 1st. It's a very good deal.

Astoria itself has everything you need. We're surrounded by bars, restaurants, gyms. Everything you need is minutes away.

Subway ride is 25 minutes to Midtown NYC (45 to Union Sq).

We are currently looking for guys who simply want to be in an environment to getting this "game" handled. It is going to be an amazing experience.

David D- "You've got to surround yourself with positive people."

No smoking, no pets. No Egos.

This will be a commercial free environment (no trying to run bootcamps etc). Every school of thought is welcomed.

I've been in the game since 2006 and love to go out ;-)

Questions comments, please reply here or PM me.

-C

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good luck finding peepz. Honestly though, organizing your life around picking girls up seems a bit excessive.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
this could very well be the most disturbing post ever on this forum. And yes, I am saying this.

rolleyes.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Doesn't ghulkhan want a new place to live?

Kas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're way too deep in the rabbithole. Project Astoria, huh? Hey, whatever floats your boat but I haven't heard of any of such projects ending well.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kas
You're way too deep in the rabbithole. Project Astoria, huh? Hey, whatever floats your boat but I haven't heard of any of such projects ending well.

+1. When you start calling it a "Project" it means it's far too serious for 99% of us.

Cantahente

Reaction score
Thank You for your comments,

I personally feel that places like Project Hollywood suffered greatly because Money became involved. Everyone obviously has Egos that they need to "Observe." When you mix Money with Women and Egos things will get very interesting.

Though this house will focus on going out (alot), the atmosphere we are creating is going to be one of finding yourself. Who you really want to be. It's all connected and attracting women just happens to be one of the many catalysts to reach our goals in life ;-)

We are not focusing on all the things that "could" go wrong, but things that CAN go RIGHT. I have no room for any sort of negativity both in my body or my surroundings.

It's going to work because we are going to make it work ;-)

My love for the game is Infinite. I am fully confident that we are going to have an Awesome experience. This will all be documented btw (Blogs/FR posts/ websites etc.) for research purposes.

Free.

I simply came on here to see if anyone living in NYC or the 5 boroughs who is in the Community was on this forum and would be interested in living here. That is all. Thank You

-C

"An idiot repeats his mistakes. A smart man learns from his mistakes. A genius learns from the mistake of others. The more you read, the more you learn and the more you can figure out how life works and what to do and not do without having to **** up first." - Tucker Max

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tucker Max is pretty much my intellectual lode star too. Can I move in?

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cantahente

My love for the game is Infinite. I am fully confident that we are going to have an Awesome experience. This will all be documented btw (Blogs/FR posts/ websites etc.) for research purposes.

I don't think you have even specified what this game is you're talking about.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is the purpose of the game? What does one hope to accomplish thereby?

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
What is the purpose of the game? What does one hope to accomplish thereby?

I fear the Mollusk of Decrepitude is involved.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211
I fear the Mollusk of Decrepitude is involved.

So I am given to understand. What I'm wondering is, what is gained through its pursuit through this game? (that question is not directed at you, mack. I know what your answer is. I'm hoping the OP would indulge me by explaining what motivates him.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads