• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Professional Wrestling

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn, Edge retires.
confused.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ yup saw that. afaik his body is all messed up so its good that he's going out while he can still walk, and I'm sure he's not done with wwe yet... ... that scott hall incident where he showed up in some indy promo really fucked up though was so pathetic and sad.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
Edge with Lita as Rated R has been my highlight of the last 10 years. The only other time I cared about him was when he first came onto the scene as that dark character entering from the crowd.

^ I saw that. Scott Hall is all kinds of fucked.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sesame Seed
Edge with Lita as Rated R has been my highlight of the last 10 years. The only other time I cared about him was when he first came onto the scene as that dark character entering from the crowd.

^ I saw that. Scott Hall is all kinds of fucked.

Where is Nash at??

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nash is actually with WWE at the moment, he is working in the backstage though. He was a surprise entrant in the last Royal Rumble and he was there on stage with the Kliq (minus Hall) on Michaels HoF induction.
Swrxr.png

Funny thing is, Scott Hall said he couldn't attend because he said he can't be expose to that much partying and alcohol. So I am not sure if that Scott Hall in the vid is just him recovering or if he is back on something but dude is definitely in the worst condition of all the Kliq members.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ is nash's face swollen? he looks like an asian grandma with beard. and wouldn't it be awkward for trips and xpac to be together, since they both porked chyna?
ffffuuuu.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

I think he is just eating well after resigning with the WWE. Plus he won't be wrestling anytime soon so he can eat up as much as he can.

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
^ is nash's face swollen? he looks like an asian grandma with beard...
Never dye your hair and beard at the same time.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just got done watching the WWE Draft. Right up until Cena was "redrafted" back onto RAW I was convinced that at the upcoming PPV Extreme Rules, that Del Rios would beat Christian and Cena would win the three-way cage match so that both of the belts would move to the other program. Now I am certain that Christian will beat Del Rios and there is a very slim chance that Morrison will win the three way.

Morrison probably won't win, however, as I think they are going to have him feud with R Truth after Truth's recent heel turn.

They also revealed Awesome Kong will be making her WWE debut in coming weeks under the name Kharma. In a related story, I could care less.

Also, I gave Tough Enough a try and I won't be going back for more. Unfortunately they have structured this reality show such that it is just like all other shows. I wish that they would take a different tact and show more or the wrestlers working in the ring and how the go about "working" a match. Alas, they probably don't want to give away the secret sauce.

Finally, do you think we could have Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarret, and Karen Jarret conclude their feud when they are fighting amongst themselves inside a car as it speeds toward a very tall cliff and then drives off of the cliff. Maybe the folks "at the network" could make this happen.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
Morrison never had a chance, he is just there to take bumps and make huge spots. He is probably going to be there to make the Miz strong by pinning him and not make Cena weak by getting pinned for the loss.

As for TNA, the booking just plain out sucks. How many times are they going to use the switching sides story? I think AJ Styles has switched sides 30 times in his entire TNA career.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
He is probably going to be there to make the Miz strong by pinning him and not make Cena weak by getting pinned for the loss.

Good point.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
lol8[1].gif
Morrison never had a chance, he is just there to take bumps and make huge spots. He is probably going to be there to make the Miz strong by pinning him and not make Cena weak by getting pinned for the loss.

As for TNA, the booking just plain out sucks. How many times are they going to use the switching sides story? I think AJ Styles has switched sides 30 times in his entire TNA career.

I don't see TNA surviving in the next 3 years at best. they should've stuck with the old "the little wrestling company that could" product than paying top money hiring these old farts, wwe-reject writers, and bischoff and russo.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RAW is on Fire tonight! The Rock is putting on a clinic as to how to do a shoot. They brought back Lillian Garcia to sing the national anthem. She's still lookin' fine. Michael Cole with the cojones to wear a Celtics jersey in Miami.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics