• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Proactol - is it any good? Does it work?

Flashman

Reaction score
I am thinking about it.

At 11 stone, despite regular (3-4) 30 minute sessions of cardio and light weights, i am still unable to push down to my target weight of 67kg (I am 75kg, have in the past 3-6 months hit 72kg).

Really frustrated and want to see if Proactol will help!

Any views?
confused.gif

ShyBoy

Reaction score
http://www..............com/health-a...ct-303077.html

When taken after eating, Orlistat reduces the amount of fat that is broken down in the body and absorbed into the blood system by about 30%. These fats are expelled naturally and so, with less fat being absorbed, weight is lost.

However, if you are not dangerously overweight, Xenical or Alli may not be the right option for you. You should always consult your doctor should you want to use either of these alternatives. Unfortunately there have also been some worrying side effects from these Orlistat based weight loss medicines.

Users have reported uncontrollable and embarrassing discharges. Taking these Orlistat based drugs could well result in an extremely embarrassing situation. Other possible side effects are oily stools, loss of bowel control, diarrhea, rectal pain, liver inflammation and fatigue. So whilst they certainly help weight loss Orlistat based products may not be the complete weight loss answer.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oily ***** in public = no no no.

Lift heavy weights, do cardio on off days, restrict your calorie intake. It helps to follow a good diet too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads