1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

primerunway.com - legit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mastapro, Apr 8, 2011.

1. mastapro

mastapro Active Member

I've recently come across this website. There's a bunch of designer clothes on it and it looks legit but I'm not too sure. Anybody order from it or know if it's legit? Thanks.

2. mastapro

mastapro Active Member

3. Kitontini

Kitontini Senior member

I don't know if it's legit, but the designers listed are the ones that are commonly faked.

4. mastapro

mastapro Active Member

I don't know if it's legit, but the designers listed are the ones that are commonly faked.

Yea that's what i was thinking. but the prices aren't super low to make me suspicious. i'm still not sure though

5. mastapro

mastapro Active Member

another bump...

6. Kslim

Kslim Senior member

Looks fake to me.

7. pendragon

pendragon Senior member

Try buying something from it to see.

8. dshin

dshin Senior member

did a whois lookup. and it's registered in the US. most sites that I came across selling fakes were registered in china/

9. mastapro

mastapro Active Member

did a whois lookup. and it's registered in the US. most sites that I came across selling fakes were registered in china/

Damn.. it has 16$ shipping and it's from the US?? wtf... i might just order a shirt or something.. how would i know if it's fake?

10. mastapro

mastapro Active Member

11. A star

A star New Member

Please save your money I ordered one Gucci shirt 4 weeks ago and still have not received anything ... This company is a scam ... Stay away!!!!

1 person likes this.
  12. A star

A star New Member

PRIMERUNWAY. IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Nico22

Nico22 New Member

PRIME RUNWAY IS A BIG FAKE WEBSITE...
    Company registered (as per website), Account of the company is in US, but the GUCCI shoes which I ordered been send from Istambul Turkey, and been made there as well, not in Italy ! Don Not buy anything from PRIME RUNWAY .COM !!! see attached picture as a proof from a GUCCI BOX...

1 person likes this.
  14. alexbenz

alexbenz New Member

Its a scam site i bought items and they did not send items and did not answer any emails, i have found out they are based in Istanbul not Italy, WATCH OUT they also trade under the name fashionbrandsdiscount.com SCAMMERS

15. casual90

casual90 New Member

Yes they are fakes, i was stupid enough to buy from them and it was a load of crap. Comes from Instanbul. far from the fashion capital of the world LoL

16. fredis

fredis New Member

I ordered one D&G jecket ,and still have not received anything ... SCAM