• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Prices of T&A and Charvet custom shirts as of 2012

doughboysc

Reaction score
Does anybody know the prices of Turnbull & Asser bespoke/mtm shirts, and neckties? Also what about Charvet MTM shirts at Bergdorf Goodman? Last time I've heard T&A's bespoke/mtm shirts start at $365-$495 (custom: minumum half dozen, MTM: three both first order only) and bespoke neckties ($190-up) minmum order three for first order only. And Charvet MTM shirts the last time I've heard are $500-up with minimum of one shirt. T&A is British and Charvet is French one. Sadly, Bergdorf Goodman/Neiman Marcus stopped selling T&A off-the-rack shirts recently.

I know that Prince Charles, Sir David Frost, Sean Connery, Prince Michael of Kent, Morley Safer, Hugh Hefner, Donald Sutherland, Pierce Brosnan (eventhough he mostly wear Brioni during his Bond years), Tom Selleck, and LeBron James are T&A clients. Bruce Willis, and the late greats JFK and Ed Bradley of CBS News worned Charvet shirts before.

T&A shirts are an English institution while the same for Charvet in France.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.