• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Priceline travelocity???????????

parsonsdb

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
Â
biggrin.gif
Â
biggrin.gif
Hey guys, Well moving on from summer school, braking up and all this other stuff. Mom surprises me with a weeklong surfing trip to my uncle's house in Oceanside, CA. only catch is I gotta find a ticket. All in all this is not a bad problem to be solving. Ok the reason for the post, where can I get really really really. Inexpensive tickets??? Im trying to fly out of Raleigh, RDU and into San Diego SAN this Thursday, 15, and fly back, on the 22 or 23. Thank you all in advance.... A whole lottt. Parsonsdb

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with Travelocity:  round trip from DC to LA for $336.  I bought over a month in advance, however.  You might have difficulty getting a good deal on such short notice.  That being said, I've heard that airlines are slashing prices right now because so few people are flying.  For understandable reasons, September 11 is going to be a very low volume day for the airlines.  Because it would be in extremely poor taste for airlines to cut prices for that day exclusively, they're starting to cut prices now.  Try the clearinghouses like Travelocity, Orbitz, and Expedia.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads