1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Price of EG MTM shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PHV, Dec 9, 2004.

1. PHV

PHV Senior member

I need some beautiful black dress shoes. I have about size 14-15 feet, but they are very very wide, hence the fact that I often have to wear 16s. Can somewhere in canada measure my feet from Ed Green to make me some shoes? What kind of costs can I expect?

2. Phil

Phil Senior member

If you pick from their stock sizes, you can expect somewhere between $750-$1000, depending on the style, and where you order them from. You can order directly from EG, via email. You can even pick the last, color of leather, and style of shoe.

3. Mark Seitelman

Mark Seitelman Senior member

I recently paid $865 for a special order at Sak's Fifth Avenue (the main store).

4. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

Anyone know if they do road shows, a la Cleverley or Wildsmith?

5. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Yeah. Get onto their mailing list at their website (www.edwardgreen.co.uk) -- they go through NYC (at Jay Kos and maybe Saks) and one or two towns in CA.