1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Price for Turnbull&Asser silk braces?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The Silverfox, Aug 28, 2010.

1. The Silverfox

The Silverfox Senior member

Title says it all really. Can anyone please tell me how much a pair of T&A silk braces would run me?

Also, if anyone happens to know, do they come in size XL at 115 cm?

Thanks in advance

2. medwards

medwards Senior member Dubiously Honored

3. Joe Cool

Joe Cool Senior member

In the totalitarian world of the future, they will cost 2,500 credits.

4. The Silverfox

Ah silly me, I can't believe I wasn't aware of the online store. The online store also had a sizing chart, and apparently they only have L in silk, which is too short for me, so I got both of my questions answered.

Thanks for the help, and thanks for the price forecast for when the totalitarian regime takes over.

5. sammy

sammy Senior member

6. The Silverfox

From my understanding, the braces at T&A, along with the braces at most of the other jermyn street and savile row shops, are in fact made by Albert Thurston.

However, the shop chooses the materials they order from AT, and I'm not aware of other places where they use the kind of silk used in neckties for the cloth.