• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***PRICE DROPS*** OUTERWEAR - Sterlingwear, Ralph Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denilson

Reaction score
Consolidated outerwear thread. PM me if you are interested in any items or have any questions. Payment by paypal only. No refunds.

NWOT Ralph Lauren Blue Varsity Jacket: Size Medium
P2P 22”
Sleeve: 35”
BOC 29”

Blue letterman cotton fleece jacket from Ralph Lauren. Condition is new without tags. Sleeve measurement is from collar to end of sleeve (measured like a shirt) because the raglan sleeves prevent an accurate shoulder measurement.

Price is $90 shipped worldwide

Sterlingwear Authentic Pea Coat Navy/Black 40R
S2S: 19”
P2P: 22”
Sleeve: 25.5”
Length: 33”

Sterlingwear Authentic pea coat tagged size 40R. The color is a very dark navy, which appears to be black. This is the genuine navy issue pea coat and it is built to last. I have only worn it a handful of times and it is in excellent condition. The coat is relatively heavy so PM me with your location if you are interested and I will let you know the shipping cost. Payment by paypal only. No refunds.

Price is $150 --> $140 --> $125 --> $100 shipped worldwide.

US Wings G-1 Leather Jacket SOLD
S2S: 18”
P2P: 21.5”
Sleeve: 26”
Length: 26”

US Wings Navy G-1 leather jacket tagged size M. I have only worn it a handful of times and it is in excellent condition. Made from dark brown goatskin. Features mouton fur collar. Payment by paypal only. No refunds.

Price is $150 --> $130 shipped worldwide.

NWOT Barbour Waxed Cotton Jacket: Size Medium SOLD
S2S: 18.5”
P2P: 22”
Sleeve: 25.5”
BOC: 27”

Classic dark olive green waxed cotton jacket from Barbour. Features corduroy collar, tartan lining, side entry hand warmer pockets and throat latch. Sized as medium. Condition is new without tags – never been worn.

Price is $200 --> $180 --> $160 --> $140 shipped worldwide. SOLD

NWT Brooks Brothers Navy Trench Car Coat: Size Medium/Large SOLD
S2S: 19.25”
P2P: 23.75”
Sleeve: 26.25”
BOC: 38”

Navy trench car coat by Brooks Brothers. Shell is made from 100% cotton and is water repellent. Includes a zip-out liner made from 100% wool. This is an excellent raincoat to wear over a suit can also be worn smart casually. Retails for $498 at Brooks Brothers. Tagged as a medium but would work best as a large. I am a 40R and this is too large for me, so it would probably be appropriate for a 42-44R. Condition is new with tags.

Price is $160 --> $150 shipped worldwide. SOLD

Attachments

• Barbour1.jpg
    Barbour1.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Barbour1.jpg
    Barbour1.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics