1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

[PRICE DROPS!] Outerwear Lot For Small Guys - Sizes XS-S - GANT by Michael Bastian, GANT Rugger, Cre

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SenorChang, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenorChang

SenorChang Well-Known Member

Cleaning out my outerwear. Most of these have been worn very minimally. The ones that have been worn more, look like they've been worn minimally. I pretty much stick to my denim and wool jackets nowadays, so buy these from me. I don't want them anymore. Prices include shipping anywhere in the continental US. Please don't ask me to take measurements. I hate taking measurements.

01. Crescent Down Works vest - Green, small. Never worn. -- $150.00 $100.00 SOLD.

02. A.P.C. oxford cloth trucker. Blue, small. Worn a couple times. -- $75.00 SOLD.

03. Saturdays Surf NYC 60/40 "Matthew" jacket. Blue, x-small. Worn once. -- $150.00 SOLD.

04. J.CREW hooded "Langham" jacket. Green, x-small. Worn once. -- $100.00 SOLD.

05. ASOS cropped trench. Olive/brown, small. Worn several times. -- $30.00 $25.00 SOLD.

06. GANT by Michael Bastian denim shirt/jacket. Blue, x-small. Worn twice. -- $150.00 $100.00 SOLD.

07. Baracuta G9 slim harrington (broken button on collar). Navy, 36. Worn once. -- $150.00. SOLD.

08. GANT Rugger the "Hiker Biker" jacket. Dark khaki, small. Worn a few times. -- $150.00 $100.00 Decided to keep this one.

09. J.CREW "Wedgewood" trench. Dark khaki, x-small. Never worn. -- $100.00 $75.00

10. J.CREW "Expedition" down jacket. Olive, x-small. Worn a few times. -- $100.00 $75.00 SOLD.

11. J.CREW "Marshall" jacket. Navy, small. Worn a few times. -- $100.00 SOLD.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.