1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROPS! Carmina Wholecut UK7

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rbhan12, May 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbhan12

rbhan12 Senior member

Hi all,

Selling some Carminas because they 1) don't fit me that well and 2) don't get worn as much as they should because of fit. I think my prices are quite fair given the amount of wear they've received, and thus I'm pretty firm on my prices. I will only ship to CONUS, sorry international folks.

Wholecut Oxford, UK7, Rain Last, "Tanned Calf" but much tan: This has seen the most wear and has the most wear and thus scuffs, bumps, creases, etc. Probably has been worn a total of 15 times. I was worried about slipping on the floors at work with these, so I had my cobbler sand the bottom to bring up some roughness. This is why you will see the sole wear go further down and stop abruptly. As shown in the photos, this was done only to the surface, and the sole has not been sanded inwards. $150

Re shoe trees: I can add either TheShoeSnob shoe trees for $30, Woodlore Epic for $15, or the Carmina shoe tree for $30 (I tried to do the StC thing and make them hollow, please ask for pictures, though still perfectly functional).

Please PM if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016

2. Sagaarii

Sagaarii New Member

So why not selling internationally? I could be intrested if selling internationally.

3. Desi

Desi Senior member

Oh my goodness!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.