1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROPS: Arnys - Suits and jackets FS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gandhi85, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gandhi85

gandhi85 Well-Known Member

PRICE DROPS BELOW

I am selling off my small Arnys collection. All prices are OBO and pictures will be forthcoming. Discounts for multiple purchases, just contact me to work out a deal.

1) Green silk/linen blend summer/spring weight suit, tagged 48 (fits like a 38R to a tight 40R) $200 shipped

2) Brown silk/linen blend summer/spring weight suit, tagged 48 (fits like a 38R to a tight 40R) $200 shipped

3) Grey with purple chalk stripe wool flannel fall/winter weight suit, tagged 50 (fits like a 40-42R) $230 shipped

4) Slate blue with brown chalk stripe wool flannel fall/winter weight suit, not sure of tag (fits like a 38R to a tight 41R) $230 shipped

5) Blue wool/cashmere blend fall/winter weight suit, tagged 58R (fits like a 46-48R) $230 shipped

6) Red with white chalk stripe 3/4 length wool spring/fall weight zip-up jacket with officer's collar. Awesome purple silk lining. Tagged 40 (fits like a tight 38R) $200 shipped

7) Green with tricolor wool check sportcoat. Functional cuffs. Not sure of tag since I am in the office now, but it fits like a 42R-44R $200 shipped

If interested, please email me at gandhi85 (AT) aol (DOT) com. I don't check PMs too often, so email is really best.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. gandhi85

gandhi85 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 Sorry I left this suit at my in-laws across the country, here is the only photo of me wearing it at an event so you can get an idea of the stripe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.