1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PRICE DROPS: Arnys - Suits and jackets FS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gandhi85, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gandhi85

gandhi85 Well-Known Member

PRICE DROPS BELOW

I am selling off my small Arnys collection. All prices are OBO and pictures will be forthcoming. Discounts for multiple purchases, just contact me to work out a deal.

1) Green silk/linen blend summer/spring weight suit, tagged 48 (fits like a 38R to a tight 40R) $200 shipped

2) Brown silk/linen blend summer/spring weight suit, tagged 48 (fits like a 38R to a tight 40R) $200 shipped

3) Grey with purple chalk stripe wool flannel fall/winter weight suit, tagged 50 (fits like a 40-42R) $230 shipped

4) Slate blue with brown chalk stripe wool flannel fall/winter weight suit, not sure of tag (fits like a 38R to a tight 41R) $230 shipped

5) Blue wool/cashmere blend fall/winter weight suit, tagged 58R (fits like a 46-48R) $230 shipped

6) Red with white chalk stripe 3/4 length wool spring/fall weight zip-up jacket with officer's collar. Awesome purple silk lining. Tagged 40 (fits like a tight 38R) $200 shipped

7) Green with tricolor wool check sportcoat. Functional cuffs. Not sure of tag since I am in the office now, but it fits like a 42R-44R $200 shipped

If interested, please email me at gandhi85 (AT) aol (DOT) com. I don't check PMs too often, so email is really best.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013

2. gandhi85

gandhi85 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 Sorry I left this suit at my in-laws across the country, here is the only photo of me wearing it at an event so you can get an idea of the stripe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.