1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Price dropped: Vass Shell Cordovan (UK7/EU41) - Free Shipping

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by walkthetalk, Aug 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walkthetalk

walkthetalk Member

Hi gents, selling the following pair as it has fallen out of my current rotation.

Please take note of the following:
    - Price is non-negotiable, contact me only if you are comfortable with the price.
    - Price includes FREE worldwide tracked shipping. Shoes will be shipped from Singapore.

Vass Shell Cordovan (colour #8) with Burgundy suede, Size 41 U last, single leather sole with flushed metal toe taps, plenty of life left and still in good condition - $320, comes with lasted trees and worldwide tracked shipping included.

Payment by Paypal. I have selling references on other platforms and will be willing to share them. I also post on IG under walkthetalk_sg.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016

2. Banananana

Banananana Member

Nice shoes at great prices! Pity they weren't my size. I'm from Singapore too. Might have seen your listing in carousel

3. Surd

Surd Member

Hello,

What is the lowest you will consider for the Vass Shells shipped to CA, US?

Regards,
    -Surd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.