1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Price Drop! Viberg Natural Bison Service Boot 1035 Last Size 7.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by NYDRH, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYDRH

NYDRH Senior member

Now Well Below Retail

For sale Brand New Natural Bison Viberg Service Boots on the 1035 last. These were purchased direct from Viberg when they were released. I never wore them and have recently purchased something else and I have decided not keep them both.

PRICE: $760 $730 $650

These are pretty rare in my opinion and most of the sizes sold out immediately so if you missed out and want them here they are in exact condition I received them. I am not even sure I put my foot in them.

They still have that new Bison smell.

I have uploaded pictures that I took on my phone but professional photos are available on Viberg's website.

MSRP: $710
    Model/Last: Service Boot, 1035 Last
    Leather: Pitt Tanned Bison
    Sole: Dainite
    Eyelets: Vintage Brass Eyelets
    Construction Method:
    Stitchdown

Outsole Length: 11 7/8in
    Width at Widest Part: 4 11/16in

Boots will include 2 new pairs of laces, shoe bags, original box and a mini bottle of Venetian shoe cream.

Shipping within CONUS via USPS Priority Mail Included in Price. Payment must be made through PayPal. International, I will deal with on a case by case basis if interested.

* I am firm on price as these are now below retail but would be willing to entertain realistic offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.