1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP!!! Sutor Mantellassi Brown Suede Tassel Loafers SZ 11/ 44 HAND GRADE!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nataliethefairy, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nataliethefairy

nataliethefairy New Member

PRICE DROP!!!! Now only $200!!!!

Like new and only worn a handful of times on bright sunny Sydney days. Always worn with insoles and socks.
    Absolutely beautiful shoes but it is just a tad too big for me. My loss is your gain.

Hand-lasted. Hand-sewn, channelled and skived (hidden) welt, far superior to the Goodyear machine welt. Sutor Mantellassi is famous for unique finishes, and this pair is no exception, please see pictures!

Note the subtle ridge that is stylishly understated and makes this loafer stand out from the masses of tassels! Please note that this is the highest of the Sutor Mantellassi line.

UK Size 11/ EU Size 44. True to size. Bargain! RRP$900

Please contact me for a shipping quote. Pick up in Sydney, Australia is available.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  2. dhc905

dhc905 Senior member

Payment sent. Nice doing business with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.