1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Price drop: Russell Moccasin Co. Hiker boot 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Curious_George, Jul 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curious_George

Curious_George Senior Member

Up for sale is a pair of custom Hikers I picked up a while back. They are a chocolate brown leather. I forget which specific kind of leather, but they are not the standard brown available for the Hiker. These include a double vamp and poron insert (about $50 more). They are very comfy and cozy inside. I wore them a short while initially, but due to the double vamp and insert they fit a bit tight so they didn't end up being worn often (still probably a true 11.5D, but on the tighter side of that size). I've since developed a foot issue requiring orthotics and these boots do not permit me to wear my orthotics, so I've decided to let them go.

Now asking $200 shipped in the CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.