1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*PRICE DROP* Rogue Territory Olive Trousers (size 31)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Drew Leonard, Sep 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew Leonard

Drew Leonard New Member

Rogue Territory Olive Trousers
    Retail: $185
    Color: Olive
    Size: Tagged 31, but probably fit like a 32 or so. Inseam is about 30" - 31"
    Condition is used but still great with no actual flaws. Fading is not really noticeable to me - if there is any it would be very light, but I don't really see any. There is some very light dye transfer around the waistband but that comes out in the wash.

This is an older model, that only has one selvedge white line (as pictured) and does not have a back flap pocket. Still same design, but those are two differences from the current version.

Color is most accurate in the first photo and those in which the pants look darker! They are a nice olive color, not a bright green like the 2nd and 3rd pictures suggest.

I've had these for a while but don't wear them that much and they're still in very good condition, as you can see. The pictures aren't great but there weren't really any flaws that I can find. They're basically a great pair of used pants that you'll be happy with. They'll last you many years to come.

Please message me with any questions about sizing, condition, etc. Will consider reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

-Drew

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.