• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PRICE DROP Pure Blue Japan XX-008 Neo-Vintage Denim, sz 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcgrija

Reaction score
I'm selling a pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-008 Neo-Vintage denim in size 29. The pair is nearly brand new, with no fading and negligible creasing which is shown in the pictures. The only imperfections are a ripped thread in the thigh which was repaired with the same thread by a tailor and writing in pen noting the day I had received the denim. The pen may even be able to be removed with some water and scrubbing.

I selling the denim because unfortunately they were too tight on me and I would like to see them get some use from someone. I believe PBJ does not manufacture this particular model anymore but this seems to be the same denim in a different fit: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2223&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

The color is best represented in the detail shot of the leather patch.

Looking for $185 $175 shipped CONUS. Feel free to contact me with any questions

Measurements:
Size 29
Waist: 15.75 (aligned)
Thigh: 11
Knee: 7.5
Leg Opening: 7.25
Rise: 9.5
Inseam: 35

Specifications:
Slim Straight
* 13.5 oz Raw Indigo Denim
* Neo Vintage Style
* Selvage
* Button Fly
* Hidden Rivets
* Embroidered Leaf On Back Pocket
* Embossed Rivets
* "Made in Japan"

Note about meaning of Neo-Vintage:
The indigo dyeing mixture is of a medium and semi-medium degree, as opposed to their average darker mixture, to produce a streaky light blue denim color. The threads used for weaving were produced using low-tech cotton spinning technology reminiscent of vintage denim. This is all done so that when well worn these jeans will have a look
and feel of vintage denim.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 91 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%