1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

[PRICE DROP] Our Legacy Grey Blazer

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Wackadoodle, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wackadoodle

Wackadoodle Well-Known Member

Selling an Our Legacy Blazer, I love this jacket but I've gained weight and it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Worn a handful of times and drycleaned once. It's a wool-poly blend Tagged 46, which is about a slim US size 36. Looking to sell this before we move.

Measurement in inches:
    Pit to Pit: 18.5
    Shoulder: 16.5
    Length: 28
    Shoulder to Sleeve hem: 25

Asking for $180 $100 shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.