1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

[PRICE DROP] Oak Street Bootmakers for Imogene + Willie Trench Boot - 9 US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nlakind, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nlakind

nlakind Senior member

Sold out at I + W. See link: http://shop.imogeneandwillie.com/products/oak-street

See detailed photos at: http://s477.photobucket.com/user/clakind/slideshow/boots

Description:

Exclusive Oak Street x imogene + willie collaboration trench boot. expertly crafted by Oak Street Bootmakers in the USA.

Oak Street's trench boot is designed with both exceptional comfort and durability in mind. but best of all, old-fashioned construction makes the Oakstreet x i+w trench a boot that will last. made in USA Benjo's bootlaces top off each pair. custom i+w deboss on inside heel. 6" Black Horween[​IMG] Chromexcel[​IMG] leather upper. rounded toe. sturdy double leather sole featuring Goodyear Welt Construction. stacked leather heel with Vibram toplift. calfskin vamp lining. bronze eyelets with speedhooks.

Details:

Purchased at I + W store in Nashville in May; receipt pictured! Only worn a few times. Light scuffing on the toe and tongue but otherwise great condition.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I had the boots cobbled at the best shoe place in Los Angeles. $85 value.

Brand new Benjos bootlaces included in addition to the black laces currently in the boots.

Shipping:

$200 shipped in continental US
    Outside US depends on location
    PM me if you have any questions

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.