• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*PRICE DROP* NWOT: Polo Ralph Lauren Charcoal Suit 40R (Corneliani)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denilson

Reaction score
Up for sale is this Polo Ralph Lauren Congressman fit suit. Condition is new without tags. It is dark grey with a faint chalk stripe. I bought this and removed the tags but have never worn it. I was planning on taking it to the tailor but decided it’s surplus to requirements. It has never been altered. If this suit doesn’t sell I will keep it for myself. Tagged size is Eu 50R (US 40R) with drop 7. I would say the material is fall-winter weight wool, but it’s not as heavy as some of the flannel suits I have seen.

The jacket is single breast with a 3-roll-2 button front. Shoulders have almost no padding at all. Single vent, flap pockets. I would describe the fit as contemporary and it feels like an unstructured version of RLBL with less waist suppression. Pants are size 33 with 3” to let out the waist. Cuffed, flat front with belt loops and also suspender buttons.

S2S: 18.5”
P2P: 21”
Sleeve: 25” (+1”)
BOC: 30”

Waist: 16.5” (flat)
Rise: 11”
Inseam: 33”

Price is $500 $450 $400 shipped worldwide.
Payment via paypal only. Ships within 24 hours of receiving payment. All sales are final; no refunds. PM me for further details.

Attachments

• Suit 1a.JPG
    Suit 1a.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • Suit 2a.JPG
    Suit 2a.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • Suit 3a.JPG
    Suit 3a.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 49
  • Suit 4a.JPG
    Suit 4a.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Suit 5a.JPG
    Suit 5a.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
  • Suit 6a.JPG
    Suit 6a.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Suit 7a.JPG
    Suit 7a.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads