1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

***PRICE DROP*** New To Boot New York Forrest suede wingtip sz 9D $90

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chiggafied, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiggafied

chiggafied Well-Known Member

I have a pair of brand new To Boot New York suede wing tip shoes. They feature suede uppers and a heavy duty brick red lug sole. They are size UK 8 which translates to US 9. Made in Italy. They do not come with the original box.

Measurements:

Length of sole: 12-1/8"
    Width at widest point: 4-1/4"

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. $100 $90 shipped CONUS via PayPal personal/gift payment so no fees are incurred. International, HI, and AK will be additional.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  2. Nino_Grier

Nino_Grier Senior member

Nice! Wish they were 10Ds though...

3. chiggafied

They run slightly larger than a 9D in my opinion, which is one of the reasons I can't keep these. I guess it all depends how snug you like your shoes to fit. Thanks for the comment though.

4. chiggafied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.