1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***PRICE DROP*** New Del Toro Black Velvet Prince Albert Slippers size 9 / 8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chiggafied, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiggafied

chiggafied Well-Known Member

These are a pair of brand new Del Toro black velvet slippers in size 9 with their signature DT logo embroidered on the toe and come with the original box. I have never personally worn them but the right shoe sole does have a few marks on them, I believe it was a display shoe. But besides that, everything else is brand new with no flaws.

I bought them several years ago before they moved their production to Italy, these are made in Spain. I'm not sure if there's a huge difference but they look pretty much identical to the Italy pair they have on their website.

SIZING: They're marked as a size 9 but they do run slightly smaller so they would best fit a true size 8.5. I am between an 8.5 and a 9 and these are a little tight on me at the toe box.

Here is the listing on their website: http://www.deltoroshoes.com/desm-dtlogo-blk-blk.html

Measurements:

Length from outsole: 11"
    Width at widest point: 3-3/4"

$250 $220 $200 $175 $165 $155 $145 shipped CONUS via PayPal.[/B]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012

2. idoitfornrtv

idoitfornrtv New Member

i have a narrow foot and am a true size 9 (do you think that will work?) if so email me [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.