1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP! Mint Corneliani Suit EU 56 US 46 Long - Prince of Wales Check Summer Suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by eztantz, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eztantz

eztantz Senior member

Up for sale is a practically new Corneliani suit. I wore it once in August 2011 and it has been sitting in a closet since. Measurements and better pics available upon request. I had this tailored and also had the shatnez removed. It's a 17,75 micron suit and the hand is unbelievably soft. It is gray plaid, some brown stripes along some of the check pattern and a light red windowpane which appears as orange/peach colored from arms distance.

The jacket features a full canvass construction, kiss buttons (non functional), two button front, side vents and pickstitching throughout. The pants are double pleated with a split waistband and 1.5 inch cuffs.

Price includes CONUS shipping - International customers PM me for a quote. Thank you for looking.

Jacket:
    Chest: 49"
    Waist 47"
    Length from beneath collar 33.25"
    Shoulders 20.25"
    Sleeves 27"

Pants:
    Waist 40.5"
    Inseam 31.5"
    Outseam 43"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013

2. TM79

TM79 Senior member

That suit is amazing looking.

... and unfortunately 7" too big in the chest.

Someone should snatch this up at this price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.