1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Price Drop - Mabitex Pants - Size 50/34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Goldglove, May 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldglove

Goldglove Well-Known Member

I purchased the Incotex pants from ehaberdasher.com and the Mabitex here on the forum over the last two years. They’re great pants that simply won’t get enough wear in my closet. In warmer climates, these are likely F/W. Here in lovely Ohio, these are three season pants. Measurements and pictures are below. Shipping to US and Canada is included, with tracking. I will bundle all three at a discount. Thanks!

Incotex, size 34, 98% cotton, 2% elastan, dull khaki, NWT. These pants have a side, on-seem zip pocket on one leg, a nifty invisible seem pocket on the other.
    Waist 34"
    Inseam 36.75"
    Rise 10"
    Opening 7.75"
    Price: $sold

Incotex, size 34, 98% cotton, 2% elastan, blue, NWOT. These pants are the same style as above.
    Waist 34"
    Inseam 36.75"
    Rise 10"
    Opening 7.75"
    Price: $sold

Mabitex, size 50, 100% cotton, black and white check, worn < 5 times.
    Waist - 34"
    Inseam - 31"
    Rise - 10"
    Opening - 8"
    Price: $130, now $110

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.