1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP: Like new Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece, Madison suits, sz 46R, 40/30 trousers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by swb120, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swb120

swb120 Senior member

Up for sale are two suits from my closet which were rarely worn, and need a new home. Offers for one or both are welcome!

Striking Brooks Brothers "Madison" Saxxon medium gray suit with light blue pinstripes, sz 46R. Gorgeous, supple fabric. Half-canvassed, 2 button, center vent, fully-lined, made in Canada. Flat front trousers, cuffed. 4-season weight. I don't think I wore this suit more than 5 times. I had the pleats taken out and some of the fabric of the pant legs taken in, so they have a more tapered [but not slim ;) ] appearance, as the older BB suits used to have. Retails for $1100.

Asking $245>$225 shipped CONUS.

Chest: 24.5
    Waist: 23
    Length: 32
    Shoulders: 20 1/4
    Sleeves: 25 (2" to let out)
    Waist: 40 (2.5")
    Inseam: 30
    Outseam: 41
    Cuffs: 1.5 (.75" to let out and keep the cuffs)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lovely Brooks Brothers Martin Greenfield "Golden Fleece" light gray suit, sz 46R. In excellent condition. Full-canvassed, 2 button, center vent, fully-lined, made in USA. Pleated trousers, cuffed, lined to the knee. 4-season weight. I wore this suit approximately 15-20 times. Two slight flaws: 1) there is some fraying at one pocket (see pic), which I must have caught on something; 2) the lining of the inner arm has come loose (easy fix). Retails for $1800.

Asking $205>$185 shipped CONUS.

Chest: 24.5
    Waist: 23
    Length: 32
    Shoulders: 20 1/4
    Sleeves: 25 (2" to let out)
    Waist: 40 (2.5")
    Inseam: 29
    Outseam: 40.25
    Cuffs: 1.5 (.75" to let out and keep the cuffs)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.