1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PRICE DROP: Like new Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece, Madison suits, sz 46R, 40/30 trousers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by swb120, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swb120

swb120 Senior member

Up for sale are two suits from my closet which were rarely worn, and need a new home. Offers for one or both are welcome!

Striking Brooks Brothers "Madison" Saxxon medium gray suit with light blue pinstripes, sz 46R. Gorgeous, supple fabric. Half-canvassed, 2 button, center vent, fully-lined, made in Canada. Flat front trousers, cuffed. 4-season weight. I don't think I wore this suit more than 5 times. I had the pleats taken out and some of the fabric of the pant legs taken in, so they have a more tapered [but not slim ;) ] appearance, as the older BB suits used to have. Retails for $1100.

Asking $245>$225 shipped CONUS.

Chest: 24.5
    Waist: 23
    Length: 32
    Shoulders: 20 1/4
    Sleeves: 25 (2" to let out)
    Waist: 40 (2.5")
    Inseam: 30
    Outseam: 41
    Cuffs: 1.5 (.75" to let out and keep the cuffs)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lovely Brooks Brothers Martin Greenfield "Golden Fleece" light gray suit, sz 46R. In excellent condition. Full-canvassed, 2 button, center vent, fully-lined, made in USA. Pleated trousers, cuffed, lined to the knee. 4-season weight. I wore this suit approximately 15-20 times. Two slight flaws: 1) there is some fraying at one pocket (see pic), which I must have caught on something; 2) the lining of the inner arm has come loose (easy fix). Retails for $1800.

Asking $205>$185 shipped CONUS.

Chest: 24.5
    Waist: 23
    Length: 32
    Shoulders: 20 1/4
    Sleeves: 25 (2" to let out)
    Waist: 40 (2.5")
    Inseam: 29
    Outseam: 40.25
    Cuffs: 1.5 (.75" to let out and keep the cuffs)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.