1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP - Hickey Freeman Cashmere Flight Coat 38S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by hooker4186, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hooker4186

hooker4186 Senior member

Amazing Hickey Freeman Hand Customized Flight Coat. Camel colored but this is cashmere. Three button front - giant horn buttons. No buckles on the sleeves. It has a peacoat collar with a storm button, single vented with a button to keep the vent from blowing open in the wind. Half lined with interior pockets. Miles of hand stitching - lapels, hand sewn buttonholes, pockets, etc. etc. One tiny nick that might be a moth nibble (last photo below), and there is a bit of wear to the lining but nothing serious, an utterly wearable coat. Tagged a 38 short, measurements are:

Chest - 22"
    Sleeve - 23.75" (have maybe .5-.75" to let)
    Shoulder - 18"
    Length (bottom of collar) - 40"

Also asking $200>>>NOW $150 shipped CONUS. Paypal only. Will ship internationally but please contact me first for a shipping quote.

Polo Chesterfield sold
    Gorgeous charcoal Polo Chesterfield coat, 3 button front, velvet collar, the works. The lining is a very very dark purple. In immaculate condition - essentially unworn, made in the USA. Single vent. Elegant, timeless, this will last a lifetime. No size tagged but I think this would probably work for a 42 or a 44? I'm not sure how sizing works on coats like these.

Chest - 23"
    Sleeve - 25"
    Shoulders - 20.75"
    Length from bottom of collar down the back- 51"

Asking $200>>SOLD shipped CONUS. Paypal only. Will ship internationally but please contact me first for a shipping quote.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.