1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Price Drop: Herring Chiswick II in tan waxy suede by Barker

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by aaronle, Aug 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaronle

aaronle New Member

Hello styleforum fellows,

For sale is a pair of Herring Chiswick II in tan waxy suede at size 8UK with WIDE fitting, made by Barker (http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?shoeid=3444), with box and bags included, NO SHOES TREES!

I bought them back in 11/2014, and only worn about 7 times as I have a large shoes collection. They are always treed and brushed after every single use; hence, they are in excellent condition with a lot of wear left on the soles.

Love the shoes, but I need to cut off some pairs from my shoes collection as I have recently commissioned 2 more pairs of Carmina.

In terms of fitting, the shoes are in G-wide width. If you fit Carmina RAIN 8UK EE, these should fit your well.

Shipping will be via Australia post with tracking number, and price will be 180 -> 140 USD + shipping cost.

If you are from Australia, I'm happy to throw in free shipping.

Payment via PAYPAL only please!

Cheers
    Aaron

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.