1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP Gitman Vintage Megathread - Large NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fal32, Apr 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fal32

fal32 Senior member

I am selling the following Gitman Vintage shirts, size Large, New with Tags (NWT), $75 each shipped:
    White Oxford - SOLD
    Blue Oxford - SOLD
    Red Oxford - note: the box pleat has been sewn down for this model only - SOLD
    Navy Overdye Oxford - SOLD
    Olive Overdye Oxford
    Classic Blue Chambray
    These shirts were bought from Gitman Vintage. Retail is $165 USD each. These shirts have never been worn. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.
    Photos are of the actual shirts in their current condition - new with tags.
    Shirt Measurements:
    Size - Large
    Neck - 16.5"
    Shoulder - 20.25"
    Chest - 23.5"
    Length - 31.5"

No returns will be accepted, please know your size! I will only ship within the US. Paypal only.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.