1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP: Fender Japan ST57OLB 1957 Reissue Strat Stratocaster Lake Placid Blue

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by jays978, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jays978

jays978 Senior member

Up for sale:

Fender Japan ST57OLB - 1957 Reissue Stratocaster in Lake Placid Blue.

Imported straight from Japan by yours truly. This guitar is MINT! It is a true beauty! No dings or scratches. So easy to play. This is your chance to get your hands on a Fender Japan Strat, famous for its impeccable details and craftsmanship that rivals and some even say surpasses the American made Strats.

Neck Profile: C-shaped low profile maple
    Neck Width: 1 & 11/16th" at nut
    Fretboard: Maple
    Pickups: US Vintage
    5-way switch
    Body: Basswood
    Single-ply pickguard
    Chrome hardware
    Includes: Original Fender Gig bag & Whammy Bar

Buyer pays actual shipping. Available for pickup in the Boston area. Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013

2. chriswastaken

chriswastaken Member

gotta rep this.. I'll second the quality of Japan v. American strats. I own the american version of this and bought it similarly used+mint for ~$1300. I'd rather have this and $500 in my pocket to spend on an amp, that's where much more of your tone comes from.
    This is no ordinary standard strat, the '57 has THE fender tone. Great 2nd guitar (or 1st if you're ballin' :))

3. Left Hand

Left Hand Senior member

Very nice guitar. I had a '54 MIJ from the 80's myself - the necks are beautiful to play on these. Have the pickups gotten better in recent years? The old ones weren't all that great.
    You actually can find these in the US, though they are rarer. I see them on CL from time to time. I've actually got a CIJ RI Jaguar that's my favorite guitar I own (though, I don't own that many anymore)
    Good luck with the sale, these are great instruments.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.