1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP - Cleverley Semi Bespoke Wholecuts - Black - 9.5D UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Jermyn, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jermyn

Jermyn Senior member

A rare opportunity to own a pair of semi-bespoke Cleverley wholecuts, featuring the 'curiously square' chisel toe, for which Cleverley are so well known.

The construction quality is superb, easily above my EG wholecuts. The heel piece, in particular, is a thing of beauty. It is far smaller and more refined than those on RTW EG, Lobb and Crocketts.

The leather is formidable and takes to an easy mirror polish on the toes.

I am only selling because my awkwardly shaped feet, have recently led me to the workshop of Mr Ugolini. This sale will help to fund my expensive new venture :D

The fit is similar to that of the EG 888 in a 9/9.5 E

The shoes have been in a rotation of 16 pairs, for just over 2 years. I tend to wear brown far more frequently so these have probably be worn 10-15 times, at most.

Shipping will be at cost, with the method of your choice.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.