1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Price drop! Carpe Diem side-zips, reverse grey leather, size 43 (fits US 9)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tellure, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tellure

tellure Senior member

Great condition on these original Carpe Diem side-zips. Reverse leather with a nice uneven grey/blue dye. Unlined upper (smooth on the inside since it's reverse). Lower is lined with a soft and durable white leather.

Very slim silhouette, best worn with slim jeans / pants. Selling these because my wardrobe doesn't pair as well with the slim cut of these boots as I thought it would.

12" length, 4.5" width. Fits a US 9 - 9.5 with the classic Carpe low instep. I'm a 9.5 and these fit me well but snug. Extremely comfortable.. I was really surprised how such a snug boot didn't cause any issues even after some long walks.

Fresh vibrams and heels, although not 100% pristine as in these photos, I wore 'em a couple times since these were taken.

$650 --> $585 --> $525 + shipping ($15 in CONUS, international based on quoted rates).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.