1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Price drop! Carpe Diem side-zips, reverse grey leather, size 43 (fits US 9)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tellure, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tellure

tellure Senior Member

Great condition on these original Carpe Diem side-zips. Reverse leather with a nice uneven grey/blue dye. Unlined upper (smooth on the inside since it's reverse). Lower is lined with a soft and durable white leather.

Very slim silhouette, best worn with slim jeans / pants. Selling these because my wardrobe doesn't pair as well with the slim cut of these boots as I thought it would.

12" length, 4.5" width. Fits a US 9 - 9.5 with the classic Carpe low instep. I'm a 9.5 and these fit me well but snug. Extremely comfortable.. I was really surprised how such a snug boot didn't cause any issues even after some long walks.

Fresh vibrams and heels, although not 100% pristine as in these photos, I wore 'em a couple times since these were taken.

$650 --> $585 --> $525 + shipping ($15 in CONUS, international based on quoted rates).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.