1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PRICE DROP - Carmina Chelsea Boots - Chestnut Chromexcel UK8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by utopiaburger, Jan 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utopiaburger

utopiaburger Active Member

Carmina Chelsea Boots
    Marron (Chestnut) Brown Chromexcel
    Size: 8.5 UK (9.5 US)
    Last: Llubi
    Model: 80273
    MSRP: $620 CAD (bought in April 2014, would have been ~$560 USD)

Comes with boots, bags, and box. Bought from Leatherfoot in Toronto.

Awesome chelsea boots from Carmina. Chromexcel leather and Victoria rubber sole mean they can be worn in bad weather but are great all year-round and very versatile. They are on the Llubi last which is Carmina's widest last. Unfortunately still not wide enough for me.

I currently wear 9.5 2E in Allen Edmonds Park Avenue, previously wore 9.5 D. These would be similar to a 9.5 E.

They are still in great condition. Polished/conditioned with Venetian Shoe Cream. There are a few small scuffs around the heels - I took a photo of the biggest one which is on the inside of the R heel. There was also a noticeably lighter area (variation in the leather?) on the R toe cap area. I applied some brown and black polish, now it's pretty much invisible.

$240 $270 $300 shipped from Toronto to US and Canada only. Tracking included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016

2. razl

razl Stylish Dinosaur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.