1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

**Price Drop** BNIB Danner Mountain Light Terminal 4 Suede Boots Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by atlsart, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlsart

atlsart Active Member

Named after the terminal port in Portland, Oregon where 4 men were shot during the West Coast Waterfront Strike of the 1930's.

Made in the USA

Setting the standard with Gore-Tex liners since 1979

Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability

Lightweight Armortred outsole guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain

Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability

Supportive 650 last offers a sleek and slender profile, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit

Recraftable

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Morgan

Morgan Senior member

You don't state the size, but I infer that these are size 9, and you're selling because they're true to size and you need a 9.5. Is this correct?

3. atlsart

atlsart Active Member

In fact, these are a size 9. Thank you for catching that for me. I actually ordered size 9's in accordance with their running true to size; however, I have decided to keep another pair of Danner's I had ordered and sell these. Cheers!

4. BlackBourg12

BlackBourg12 Active Member

These are sexy! Are they sill available? I have a pair of Diemme Roccia Vet and they have red laces but the uppers are full grain leather and darker brown.

5. atlsart

atlsart Active Member

Yes, they are still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.